Nearly every CIO, CISO, and DevOps team is blind to what’s going on in their enterprise. Some say they need an asset inventory, others yearn for a CMDB, and handfuls struggle to find ITAM (IT asset management). Introducing Unefen. We discover every asset, every user, and all data and then empower you with action. We deliver our customers’ first and forever continuous, comprehensive, and correct CMDB.
Unefen is the first company to solve the oldest problem in technology with the most basic data through the most advanced machine learning. Everything we do is explainable, demonstrable, and plain. There’s no magic, no super-secret AI; our patent-pending algorithms are explainable. There’s no black box, we demonstrate how it works. Unefen’s people, approach, and product delight our customers.
As our customers are excited to find assets, we’re excited to find you! You will help define the future of Unefen product experiences. You can envision and craft an unrivaled experience for our customers. You are opinionated – your instincts sharpened by your years of designing for complex domains, and you ship world-class products. And yet you remain curious, you learn from customers and experts around you, and you pursue excellence in product design.
We seek an accomplished Software Architect with experience and passion in multiple environments, architecture, software, and system engineering. The successful candidate will lead the architecture design of a sophisticated platform that involves big data streaming/ingestion, real-time processing, machine learning, search, data visualization and dashboard, analytics, Web front end, and back end, etc. The successful candidate will have true technical depth, business acumen, and passionately drive technical product directions.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end architecture design of a platform involving data ingestion, real-time streaming, data processing, machine learning, and data visualization
- Drive architecture decisions to make successful trade-offs that balance the short- and long-term product goals
- Be a key contributor to ensure the product is highly secure, available, scalable, resilient, and cloud-ready
- Provide thought leadership in product strategy, roadmap, open-source, and community building strategies
- Help set product release schedules
- Work with in-house and outsource development team
- Estimate development efforts and contract reviews
- Set and maintain software code standards; perform code review
- Hands-on development of software code
- Perform functional, integration test, coverage test, maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Mentor junior software engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required; advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in the software product industry in architecture and software development roles
- Understanding of industry-leading technology/solutions in big data and machine learning
- Proficient in front-end and back-end architecture & design
- 5+ years of experience in Python, Java, Spring, Spring boot
- Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud and Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong experience in stream technologies (e.g., Flink)
- Exposure to database design and working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, e. MySql, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis.
- Exposure to data analytics, big data, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Zookeeper, Kafka, etc.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins) and GitHub.
- Should have a rich experience in integrations of multiple systems, 3rd party services, data migration, etc.
- Sound knowledge of the latest architecture trends, design patterns, and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills
Potential early-stage equity participation
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Programs
Unefen prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.