Nearly every company is blind to what’s going on in their enterprise. Some say they need an asset inventory, others yearn for a CMDB, and handfuls struggle to find ITAM (IT asset management). They are vulnerable to risks they can’t even see. Unefen is the first company to solve this problem by using the most basic data. Our AI and patent-pending machine learning algorithms discover every asset, every user, and all data allowing our customers to take action.
Unefen’s people, approach, and product delight our customers. You are experienced, skilled, creative, and data-driven. As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing programs and campaigns that are optimized for reaching our target audience and driving conversion. You will be the primary owner and executer for a wide range of marketing programs, email nurtures, content, webinars, events, social media, and other promotional activities while collaborating with the product marketing and sales teams.
What you will do:
- Build and own the global marketing programs strategy across the organization to support the SDR and Sales teams
- Run marketing programs from early ideation all the way through to reporting, and then use the data to make the programs even better
- Collaborate with sales, product marketing, and operations to create programs targeted at improving conversion rates across the funnel
- Write copy for emails, landing pages, and call scripts
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube) and drive content creation
- Become the primary contact for our SDR team, ensuring they are using the latest marketing messaging and content
- Continuously test, analyze and optimize the performance of marketing programs, and prepare and present findings and recommendations
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors and agencies to drive additional leads
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus
- 5 years of enterprise B2B marketing experience focused on demand generation in a high-growth environment
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation software (Marketo, Outreach, etc.) and Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to roll up your sleeves with experience building a highly scalable, high-performing growth marketing engine using both outbound (email, events, webinars, social) and inbound (SEO, PPC, re-targeting, social) tactics
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different teams and stakeholders
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills (compelling/engaging campaign messaging, email copy, etc.)
- Experience marketing to enterprise IT & Security buyers preferred
- ABM experience is a bonus
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Programs
Unefen prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.