Nearly every CIO, CISO, and DevOps team is blind to what’s going on in their enterprise. Some say they need an asset inventory, others yearn for a CMDB, and handfuls struggle to find ITAM (IT asset management). Introducing Unefen. We discover every asset, every user, and all data and then empower you with action. We deliver our customers’ first and forever continuous, comprehensive, and correct CMDB.
Unefen is the first company to solve the oldest problem in technology with the most basic data through the most advanced machine learning. Everything we do is explainable, demonstrable, and plain. There’s no magic, no super-secret AI; our patent-pending algorithms are explainable. There’s no black box, we demonstrate how it works. Unefen’s people, approach, and product delight our customers.
In this role, you will drive the ongoing improvements in Unefen’s software quality assurance. Our goal is to deliver a world-class customer experience with Unefen with reliability, repeatability, scalability, and availability. This is a key role at the center of important product and technology initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Here at Unefen, we are seeking strong and hardworking senior software quality assurance (QA) engineers to develop best-in-class cybersecurity asset visibility and management software. This is your chance to be part of the core team.
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute functional, regression, integration, end-to-end, scalability, compatibility tests, both white box, and black box.
- Maintain and improve automation frameworks that can be used by both Development and QA.
- Perform automated and manual testing efforts for our products.
- Help define, improve, and implement QA standard methodologies.
- Work with in-house and outsource software development team. Recruit and mentor Jr test engineers.
- Determines testing best practices and principles and promotes them across the organization.
- Understands designing and coding for testability to produce quality code.
- Provides functional/technical expertise in bug analysis, and drive to resolution.
- Develops and enhances the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) and 7+ years of professional experience in software QA engineering.
- Extensive experience in crafting test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Able to design and implement white box, black box, integration, regression, and end-to-end tests.
- Hands-on experience with writing automated tests using Python, and Java.
- Strong experience with writing end-to-end UI functional tests using selenium or cypress.
- Experience with performance and load testing.
- Good understanding of various DevOps tools.
- Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Kubernetes).
- Experience with API, ETL, and different authentication methodologies.
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills and excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements, and testing.
- Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization, and time management.
- Flexible with a positive “do what needs to be done” demeanor.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
Experience with startup teams.
Experience with data engineering, analytics, machine learning, and data science products.
Potential early-stage startup equity participation.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Programs.
Unefen prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.